Saturday, September 25, 2010

restrictions dos and dont's

restrictions are one of the most decisions we make all the way thru our life and throughout our life.
we begin with 
what to wear , what not to.
which is language  what to speak what not to
what to choose what not to
which is my favorite color? means otherwise what are the less favority.
which is my religion ? means what other religious paths that i am not going to study or find out
who is  my best friend? means who are other people i am not going to study and find out about them
which is my country? other country's tabulation is automatic. which are my friendly countries which are enemies
which my favorite dish?  what are other foods that i am not going to add in my life
who is the greatest star , film song, music, culture, dress and so on.

we keep on making our life restricted into closed contours. most of our decisions are colored by others thoughts . what my mom says about rice haka noodles, etc. 


they are not the thoughtfully observed ones.


this process of imposing restrictions in quotation form of favorite and not favorite likes and dislikes we make the life complicated.happiness is negotiated on these reservations. freedom is negotiated . and we restrict our life from enjoying most of the things . because we teach ourselves what are the things that i will not be happy with.

we can free ourselves.
from the subsets and circles around everything that we keep on making.

No comments: